Long-form: Visual character description (just saving this somewhere so it doesn't get lost)
Katie Sinclaire: i mean technically you could say I'm 'inuyasha but replace the half-demon mythos with a heavy heaping of futuristic tech'
- similar build, except height of 5' 10"
- straight, jet black hair to about waist height
- husky-like (pointy) black ears with whitish inner fur
- deep blue eye color
- rimless rectangular glasses (corners almost look sharp, only barely rounded)
- swivel and click into place either over their eyes (on) or over their forehead (off)
- permanently affixed, though the mount point is usually hidden by hair (about where ears would be for a human)
- may or may not have green text in lenses when on (over their eyes)
- frame from the edge of the lens to the mount point is black, with no hinges, meant to blend in with hair
- bridge is light metal and also meant to not stick out too much
- typically wearing t-shirts of various colors/styles and loose, black pants
- preference (but not a requirement) for darker colored shirts
- shirts never tucked in because fuck that nonsense, doggy is maximum casual
- shoes are all-black sneakers; not typically worn unless outdoors/etc.
- socks optional, usually completely hidden between shoes and pants if the former is worn, can be literally any type of long sock you can think of—bonus for programming socks